Motercycles

My friend Steve just bought a motorcycle. He and his finance are both learning how to ride. I work with a couple of guys who are really big into motorcycles. I hear lots of people talking about motorcycles all the time.

Before I moved to California I used to think about getting a motorcycle. There have always been thinks that have kept me from doing it. One of them is knowing how much my father hates motorcycles. The other is knowing how dangerous they really are. They do not call them donormobiles for nothing. The motorcycle owners I know get really upset when I bring these points up.

There is still something there that interests me. I like the idea of low cost commuting. I live in the right area to ride a motorcycle most the year. I also have the right commute. I read web sites like beginner biker and it excites me. I know that it would be a year before I had the money to buy a motorcycle.

If I bought on I would be looking at a cruiser. Who knows if I will ever have the guts to buy one.

Comments

Popular Posts