Going out for drinks

I want to be honest with myself and I want write my feelings about what happened. These two ideas seem to be very hard. I do not want to reveal too much. While she did not ask for my web site address, I never know if she is going to read it or not. I want to limit the number of places I put my foot in my mouth.

What I do not know is if I am in it or not. I had a great time, but I do not know if this will actually lead to dating or if it was a just friends thing. I can say that at least I am not out of it yet. I still have hope that there is a chance for a relationship there. That is the important thing.

I did have a really good time. I think there is a good level of connection there. I think I found out at least some things that I would not be able to learn in the work environment. I will have to figure out where it will lead from here. I am still not really clear. That is part of the challenge.

Comments

Popular Posts