Friday Five

Friday Five

1. Where were you born? Abington, PA, but I never lived there. I grew up in Warminster, PA. Both townships are suburbs of Philadelphia.

2. If you still live there, where would you rather move to? If you don't live there, do you want to move back? Why or why not? I on longer live near Warminster. I would think about moving back to Philadelphia, but I do not think I am ready yet. I would love to be closer to my family. There are things about Philadelphia that I still love. I am not sure I am ready to move back yet.


3. Where in the world do you feel the safest? I think I provide most of my own treats to my safety. I think I feel safe most places I go.

4. Do you feel you are well-traveled? I feel well traveled inside the US and poorly traveled outside. I have done all my traveling here. I keep on telling myself that I have to go overseas.

5. Where is the most interesting place you've been? Mt. St. Helens, Washington. It is unlike any other place in the world. It is a place of such beauty. You know that it was created by such force. I like that feeling.

Comments

Popular Posts