Friday Five

Friday Five

1. Where are you right now?
Sitting at my computer in my apartment. I might as well be on the moon, I have not seen anyone all day

2. What have you lost recently?
Each day I loose a little hope. I find it again in large bunches. I cannot remember the last physical thing I lost.

3. What was the first CD you ever purchased? Does that embarrass you now?
I am not sure I can remember. I got my first CD player as a Christmas gift when I was a senion in high school. The Hooters - Zig Zag was the first CD that I owned, but it was a gift. I bought a CD that Christmas break, but I cannot remember what it was. I remember that I ordered 8 CDs for a penny from Columbia House, not too long after getting the CD player. I remember some of the CDs I ordered:
Boris Grebenshikov - Radio Silence
Big Audio Dynamite - Megatop Phoenix
Bonham - Disregard of Timekeeping
Kate Bush - Sensual World
Bob Dylan - Oh Mercy

Of all these CDs, Oh Mercy was the only one I still owned at the end of my first year in college. I am not embarrassed that I owned any of these albums then, but some of them were not very good. None of them are in my collection now.

4. What is your favorite kind of writing pen?
Black Papermate Flexgrip Ultra. If not that then Black Papermate Med. Pt. I am a fan of black ballpoint pens.

5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Anything that had brownies mixed into it. There are about 10 flavors that currently fall into this category.

Comments

Popular Posts