Friday Five

1. How long have you had a weblog? Thursday, October 04, 2001

2. What was your first post about?
I explained the name Sad Salvation. It is kind of a mission statement.

3. How many changes (name, location, etc.) of your weblog have there been, if more than one?
I have not changed names. I have changed locations once. I have started two sub blogs, Travel-blogue and Super Karate Monkey Fist.

4. What CMS (content management system) do you use? Do you like it or do you want to try something else?
I am using blogger. It seemed to work pretty well for me. I think that it would take a lot for me to switch.

5. Do you read people who have both a journal and a weblog? Or do you prefer to read people who have all of their writing in one central place?
I usually just read one. I have not seemed to be able to keep reading people who have two of them. I think that a general blog is a pretty good idea.

Comments

Popular Posts