Doomsday Clock

Today I was thinking about the idea of making a doomsday clock. My idea was a little different then the idea of the Atomic Doomsday Clock. That clock is a set up that we can look back and see how close to the edge we were. We can see how close we were at any one point to having the world blown up under us.

I am looking for a clock that sets a date when we think the world is going to end. When I talk about the world ending, I am talking about the end of human existence on the earth. That date would be an average date for everything we see around us. That date would be pulled in when we there is nuclear tension and pushed out when we doing something good. I am not sure how anyone comes up with this date. that would be something interesting to think about.

Work Doomsday Clock

Thinking of the Atomic Doomsday Clock again, I wonder if anyone ever sets one of these up for their job. I would think right now Worldcom is at 2 minutes to Midnight and Enron is at 1 minute to midnight. I found no results when I searched for "Enron Doomsday Clock" on Google. I wonder where that puts TiVo. I would think we have to be at least at 10PM.

Comments

Popular Posts