The day after the trip

I have wasted most of today. I did get out of bed before 8 AM, but I did not do much with my time. I spent most of the day watching TV. That is the problems with having so many TiVos in my living room. I had too many good things to watch. Television has always been a big time suck with me. I just never seem to get away from it.

I talked with Jeremy on the Phone for a little while. There were a lot of things that I felt on my trip. They are the kinds of things that I usually talk to Jeremy about. I tried to talk about them, but I just could not find the words this time.

There are about a dozen things that I could have done today. I only did unimportant things. I keep on telling myself that I am going make better use of my time. I am just not sure how to do that.

Comments

Popular Posts