Your hands are shaking because your arms are shaking and your feet are shaking because your earth is shaking

Last night I lived though my third noticeable earthquake since I moved out west. The USGS has a site about the quake. There are a lot of cool maps on the site. The epicenter was about 25 miles south of where I live.

All three of the earthquakes have been in the 5.2 to 5.5 range on the Richter scale. This one was closer then the last two. It earthquake was strong enough that I could feel it, but it did not know anything on to the floor. It was not even strong enough to close my window that I left open.

The earthquake did not bother me too much. My friend Armando says, "You should not we concerned about the earthquake unless you can hear car alarms going off." There were no car alarms last night. I had a hard time falling asleep after everything calmed down.

Comments

Popular Posts