How was your day today?

Today had a strange energy to it. The whole day just flew by at work. This usually happens just before I go on vacation. I had that feeling all day long. The feeling that I would be out of the office for a while. The feeling that the things around me are not that important.

I was in a meeting today when people where debating about a dead line. It was really enjoyable. I was not on the line at all. I just got to watch these people talk about things. I got to see them structure arguments. I got to see them think about work. I sat and thought I was watching the drama of everyday life play out in front of me.

In the evening, I feel that unattached to the world. I feel like I have just floated though my evening. I do not have that energy or optimism from early in my day. I have a lost feeling. I am not sure what today meant.

Comments

Popular Posts