Friday Five

Friday Five

1. What's the last vivid dream that you remember having?

It was about Zombies, Mexico, Car Part Factory

2. Do you have any recurring dreams?

No, but I have recurring dream icons. I have a lot of dreams where I am flying, walking on my hands, and at work all the time.

3. What's the scariest nightmare you've ever had?

I had a dream that my penis fell apart.

4. Have you ever written your dreams down or considered it? Why or why not?

I have been writing down my dreams for years. Some of my friends have a group dream journal, Like Sand Like Leaves. Before this I used to write the dreams in my journal. I wonder to remember them. I know they might not mean anything to anyone else, but I know they hold some meaning. Even if single dreams does not have much meaning, I think I can learn something from a catalog of my dreams.

5. Have you ever had a lucid dream? What did you do in it?

I have never had a lucid dream. Once I figure out it is a dream I always wake up.

Comments

Popular Posts