Day Before the Trip



Tomorrow I fly back to Philadelphia. I am taking a week away from the office. Last week I really felt the need for a vacation. I did not want to go to the office. I knew that my vacation was right around the corner. I get a feeling that I just want to pack it all in and flee. I know that is not going to help me at all. I just have to wait for vacation to get out of it.

This week has been very useless. Monday was a holiday. Today we had a company outing to see Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. It was a good thing to have. I think it did a lot for moral. The problem that it killed productivity. Nothing is getting done today.

I have to admit that I really do not care productivity is in the can. All I want to do is get out of town. I have been looking forward to this vacation for a while. It will be cool to hand out with my family for my birthday. I could use some Philly time right now. It is something I will have to connect with.

Only a few more hours until the flight. Then I will be in a different world for a few days.

Comments

Popular Posts