Weblog Peer Review

As part of the part of the The Peer-to-Peer Review Project I was assigned to review (and the ink goes on.) Here is my review.

(and the ink goes on.) is a journal from a girl who had recently lost her mother. She writes little bits and pieces about recovering from that. There is not much I can say other then that.

The entries are attributed to 'l0vie :o 'round.' Besides the fact that her mother passed away and her picture, you do not learn much more about this person. She has posted a couple of poems. I am not a big fan of poetry, so I do not want to comment on them other then to say they are not stunning. There is just not much content. There are only three weeks of entries and it has not been updated since March 5th.

I am not a fan of the visual style either. The type is extremely small. Even bumping the text size to the largest, it was still hard to read. Part of that had to do with an overuse of italics. I do not like black web sites. I find them to be visually dull and most are hard to read. This one is no different. I do not have anything against the spotblog templates, but too many people use the dark ones.

Unless you know this girl, you are not going to get very much out of this weblog. Is seems to be targeted at an extremely small audience. I think her real life friends enjoy reading it.

Comments

Popular Posts