Trip Music

I made two Mix CDs for this trip. Here the CDs. I listened to them both on the drive to Portland. I plan to listen to them both on the way back.

I think they say something about my trip. I am not sure what that is. Tell me if you think you know what it is.

Road north

Sonic Youth - Teenage Riot
Foo Fighters - This Year
Indigo Girls - Cortez The Killer
Matthew Good Band - Future is X-Rated
Iggy Pop - Lust For Life
Paul McCartney - Band On The Run
U2 - New York
Pavement - Camera
Smiths - Panic
Pet Shot Boys - Can You Forgive Her?
Hole - Olympia
Clash - London Calling
Dinosaur Jr. - Just Like Heaven
Elvis Costello - Angels Want To Wear My Red Shoes
Feelies - Only Life
Freedy Johnson - Wichita Lineman
Husker Du - Eight Miles High
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Replacements - Left of the Dial

REM Conflict of Place

You're In The Air
Driver 8
Perfect Circle
Falls to Climb
How the West Was Won and Where it Got Us
Drive
King of Birds
All The Way To Reno
Can't Get There From Here
Fall On Me
Disappear
Sitting Still
Departure
Find The River
Near Wild Heaven
Half A World Away
Little America
So. Central Rain
Don't Go Back To Rockville
Maps and Legends

Comments

Popular Posts