Back To Work

It has been hard for me to get back to work. I thought that taking a vacation would re-energize me to be at the office. It has worked in the past. I would go away for a few days and I would be able to swallow all the work bull again. Just catching up from being on vacation seems to be enough sometimes.

This time it is just not cutting it. I am looking at the work in front of me and I want no part of it. It seems more senseless then usual. I am just reminded that I should be looking for a better job.

Since getting back from Portland, I keep on thinking about how close 30 is. I keep on thinking about how I am not ready to turn 30. I should be doing more important things with my life. I should have done more things by now.

On top of all this, I have to take a three day trip to Albuquerque this week. I wish it was not right on the heals of my trip to Portland. I feel that I am going to miss a lot of things going on around the office. I am not recovered from my vacation yet. I do not want to go, but I do not want to tell my boss that either. It looks like I am on my way to Albuquerque tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts