Sleep

I have a headache, but I do not want to go to sleep. Right about now I wish I could go without sleep. I know that is something that will never happen. I have never been the type of person that operates well without sleep. I will get to the point where I will just want to sleep anywhere.

Lately I have been waking up later and later. I have been pushing back the time I leave for work. I used to get to work at least 15 minutes early every day. Now I am getting in right on time. It will not be too much time before I am arriving late everyday.

I wasted today and I know that is why I do not want to go to bed yet. It is currently Monday morning, but I am still trying to redeem my Sunday. I am not sure it is going to really work that way. Maybe I am tired enough now to go to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts