al Qaeda

I am subscribed to the Nightline mailing list. I usually dislike network news. Shows like 20/20 and Dateline get me angry a good deal of the time. Nightline is a show I really enjoy watching. It is not as good as Frontline, but it is the best thing on network TV.

Today's e-mail message had an excerpt from the al Qaeda operations manual. Here is the table of contents:

1) Gathering information about the enemy, the land, the installations.
2) Kidnapping enemy personnel, documents, secrets, and arms.
3) Assassinating enemy personnel as well as foreign tourists.
4) Freeing the brothers who are captured by the enemy
5) Blasting and destroying the places of amusement, immorality, and sin.
6) Blasting and destroying the embassies and attacking vital economic centers.
7) Blasting and destroying bridges leading into and out of the cities.

It does not take a military genius to know These things would be helpful in a war. I wonder if this will ever be available on the public market. I forget the name of the mail order bookstore that used to carry things like this.

Comments

Popular Posts