Writing

I feel that I have a lot of ideas to write, I am just not sitting down and doing it. Right now there are about six or seven things on my mind that I could write about. I did watch almost four hours of television today. Most of the time I have spent at my computer has been wasted. I have been just screwing around with my time and not doing anything useful.

I am almost overwhelmed by my own ideas. This happens to me all the time when I am shopping. I have too many choices. Every choice means there is something I will not be doing. I freeze up and I cannot decide anything. I end up doing nothing.

Right now I have one hand writing my this and my other hand using Quicken. I have to pay my bills before the month ends. It is something else that I have been putting off for no reason. I split myself between these two tasks so I feel like I am doing more. I know that I am doing less by splitting these tasks. I still do it anyway.

I wonder if part of my problem is actually my writing. I wrote something yesterday that seems to miss the point about how I am feeling. I keep on having feelings that I cannot really explain. It is like I cannot get the the important parts of my feelings.

All of these things keep my from getting it all out. I feel that I have a lot of things to write about, but I am not sure if it all that interesting. I do not know what people think about my writing. I get feedback from very few people.

Comments

Popular Posts