Waking Up

It has been really hard to wake up lately. This morning I did not want to wake up at all. I just wanted to stay in bed. Hitting the snooze button did not help me at all. It has been harder and harder to get up. It does not matter what time I go to bed. Last night I went to bed at midnight and it still was not enough sleep.

I was tired when got home from work tonight. I avoided the urge to take a nap when I got home. I seem to have lost the ability to get up from those naps. They turn into 12 hours of unrestful sleep. I am going to try to go to bed early tonight.

I do not know if I feel off because I am tried of if I am tired because I feel off. Either one might be the truth. I have been feeling like crap for the last couple of days. I should do something about feeling this way all the time. I am just unsure what I should do. I have idea, but those ideas seem to overwhelm me.

Comments

Popular Posts