Tueday Too

Tuesday Too

It is time to learn more about ourselves by asking and answering questions.

1.) In what way is your online personality different from your off line personality?

I think I am much less serious in real life. I think that I show a bunch of different parts of myself on line, but it takes a couple of projects to do that. I would have to meet someone after they had only know me on line to get a good answer to this question.

2.) Do you have an unusual animal story? Tell us about it.
When I was young my next door neighbor had a collie name Cookie. Cookie would always bite at the heals of my feet. I was only five or six at the time. It really scared me to death. All the adults would just laugh. I was really scared. As an adult I can see how this might have been funny. At the time it was not fun. I was happy when Cookie got old because she did not chase me around.

3.) Why would you, or wouldn't you want your mother to read your blog?
Most of the things on my blog is open to my family to read. i do not think she would be shocked by any of it. I also do not think it would be that interesting to her either.

Comments

Popular Posts