Friday Five

Friday Five

1. Have you ever had braces? Any other teeth trauma? I never had braces. I once broke a wisdom tooth. They had to pull it. It was not very nice.

2. Ever broken any bones? I might have broken a toe once. Knowing it could not be set, I did not bother going to the doctor.

3. Ever had stitches? I am not sure I can remember all the times I had stitches. Off the top of my head I can remember five times. Twice with the head, once on the finger, Twice on the legs. More then 100 stitches total.

4. What are the stories behind some of your [physical] scars? I have four inch scar on my right forearm. I got it in high-school. My best friend on the football team, Bill, ran over me during a game. He stepped on my leg, back and arm. He ran for a first down. He cut my arm on that run. I did not get stitches so it really scared. I have few other scars people can see.

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Going to a Super Bowl Party is all I have planned. I have to do laundry also.

Comments

Popular Posts