Friday five

Once again it is time for the Friday Five. This week I am even doing it on Friday.

1. What was your first job? I had a summer job working at Burger King. We had nine different managers (the story usually had three at a time) in the six weeks I worked there.

2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 16. I meet the girl in driver's ed class. We are still friends.

3. What was your first car? What happened to it? My first car was a 1988 Plymouth Reliant K. It was my father's car and he gave it to me my second year in college. I put over 200,000 miles on that car, after my father had already put 100,000 on it. The engine died after a long life of service.

4. What was your first concert? The Monkees. It was their first reunion tour in the 80s. They were playing after the Temple University Homecoming game. My oldest sister took a big group of my friends to the game.

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Cleaning the apartment, Watching the Eagles, maybe San Jose Car Show, maybe a movie.

Comments

Popular Posts