Messy Apartment

My apartment is a mess right now, but it is not the kind of mess that it was before. It is that “I am going to have to deal with this stuff to clean it up,” mess. It looks like all the boxes I had around my apartment have all exploded. This mess feels better. It feels like I am getting somewhere. I start to have some ideas what it will take to truly get this apartment in good shape.

The bad thing is that I am not the type of person that can do this all in one night. My apartment will still be messy when this weekend ends. I cannot keep myself working on it for all that long. I am too easily distracted. There are a lot of other things I want to do with my time. My apartment is getting better, but it will be a while before other people think it is in good shape.

There is something very therapeutic about cleaning an apartment. I have to think about a lot of ideas that I have not thought about in a long time. Cleaning my apartment is like cleaning up the last couple years of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts