I used to be in a band called

Cathy posted this link at ChattyCathy. I just love the this web site, Rocklopedia Fakebandica!. It the the database of fake bands. Everyone from Spinal Tap to The California Raisins, The Rutles to Big Fun. I could spend a couple of hours looking at this site. I love this kind of stuff.

For as long as I can remember I could I would make names for bands. Maybe I went about it the wrong way. Maybe I should not have tried to tag a band with these names. Maybe I should have been trying to promote a fake band. I found an list in an old Word 2.0 file. I do not remember if this was a list of bands or albums. I think that is still works for either.


Hey! That's Ethan Hawke's Bike
New Wave Oslo Hair Cut
Optimism, Religion, Prozaic
Irish Whipend into the Buckle
Thousands of Young Manchurian Candidates
Apocalypse Whenever
The New Brown Dwarf
The Last Biblical Epic
Middle Age Performance Art
Live fast, Die young, Use up all your organs
I am always dying on the inside
All men are great in their dreams
The Patty Hearst Closet
Most People don’t think of sleeping as Art
Sputters To End
Mandate of Heaven
Thacher Wins Wimbledon
19 & 21
Ed Geen’s Farm
Karate Laundromat
The Only Laundromat In Italy
Gerald Ford’s Library
Forget Means Betray
Earth Since Europe
Oxygen Tent Camper
Oxygen Motor Home
Join Our Hip Nation
Serf City
Loss Everything Now, Never Own Nothing
Seasons In The Ditch
Here Me Now
Tall Like DeGaul
The Last Page of Mao’s Little Book
A Human Doing
Breakfast of Champions
Shortstop In the Oats
Really Short Hair
Slender
no that guerrilla with a "U"

Please tell me if anyone is actually using one of these names.

Comments

Popular Posts