bicycle on the brain

Yesterday I walked to the bicycle shop in San Jose. I knew it was somewhere south of the University, but I was not sure where. I walked down there, got the address, name and hours for the shop. I have not been good about my bicycle since I moved to San Jose. About six weeks before I left Portland I purchased a bicycle. I have only used it about six times in the past two years. I want to start using it again. I decided to get it fixed as part of cleaning up my apartment.

Last night I had a dream about riding a bicycle. In the dream I was taking a class in Horsham, PA. I have no idea what the class was about. One day I was stuck in Hatboro and had to ride a bike to get to the class. I had to ride down County Line Road in my own home town. The handle bars on the bike kept on changing shape. I kept on having to rotate the handle bars keep a grip on them. I got to the class late and the professor was really upset at me.

Today I took my bike down to Bicycle Express in San Jose. It is good to get this monkey off my back. I have been putting this off for over a year. I liked the look of the bicycle shop. Bicycle shops should look they are run by people who love bicycles, not like they are a part of a chain. Now all I have to do is ride the bike once I get it back.

Comments

Popular Posts