Writing and the Sad Salvation

I am trying to decide what kind of things I should write about on Sad Salvation. I feel that I am bogging down on too many ideas that are personal. I am writing about things that would not interest people who do not know me. I want to write things that are more universal. I want just about anyone to come to my web site and be able to read it.

The problem is some of the best web logs I read are sprinkled with personal posts. I am just not sure where that line is. I am not sure how much I can write about myself without making this boring. I wonder how other people do this. Do other writers think about this at all.

I am trying to use Sad Salvation to improve my writing. I am not sure if I am doing that or not. I am not sure if I am taking the time to make my writing better or if I am just writing what ever comes to my mind. I have been disappointed by some of the things I have written. I just do not have the time or energy to re-write them. This is something that I will have to deal with in the new year.

Comments

Popular Posts