Sick Day

I took a sick day today. I felt like crap most of the weekend. Today I was running fever and was light-headed. I was in no condition to go to work. Taking a sick day is always a hard thing. My current boss never takes sick days. He is the type of person who always seems to be in the office. I cannot remember the last time he took a sick day.

I am not saying that I am the kind of person that takes a lot of sick days. The last sick day I have take was over the summer. I am still worried. I think people will say bad things about me if I take sick days. I think they might think that I am not dedicated. I will not go into work when I start to get sick. My hope is that a day of sleep will keep me from getting any sicker. It will have to play out over the rest of this week.

Comments

Popular Posts