New Years Resolutions - Preface

I have decided to make a lot of resolutions this year. I am usually good for about four or five resolutions a year. I know that only keep one, if I even keep any. I have decided to make these Resolutions one at a time. I have up to Jan 10 to make them. I have a couple that have been kicking around for a while. I want to see if I can keep all of them this year. It is a hard thing to do. I wonder if I am in the right place in my life to keep them.

I always hear people say they are not going to make any resolutions. I think this is crap. I think they are just trying to wimp out. I think that making resolutions is part of the way that we push ourselves. I am making these resolutions because there are parts of my life I feel I can make better and things I think I can achieve. Maybe putting them on Sad Salvation will push me to keep them.

Comments

Popular Posts