Christmas In San Jose

It was not very cold in San Jose. It does not get very cold either. No one I know can remember the last time it Snowed in San Jose. I cannot see it ever being cold enough to get snow here.

I was walking around downtown San Jose this evening. They had these machines on one of the walkways. Every few minutes the machines would start up and they would spray things that look like snow flakes. It was strange for me to see these machines. It was odd to see this artificial snow flying around. After a few minutes I realized that the machines where actually shooting soap suds around. At times it actually looked like it was snowing.

The fake snow does not make it feel any more like Christmas. I think it will not feel like Christmas until I am in the actual cold weather of Philadelphia. Even if my shopping is almost done, it does not feel like Christmas yet.

Comments

Popular Posts