Changes, Moves, and Domains

Sad Salvation is moving to its own domain. I have purchased the Domain www.sadsalvation.com. That will be my homepage and this web log will be moving to its own section of that site. I will not move any of these pages right now. I will just link back to them from the new site.

I am going to try to use Blogger for my new web log. It gives me different options that Blog 5.0 does not give me. I think that going to Blogger is a step up. I hope you enjoy what you read as sad salvation moves to its next step.

When I thought about writing this entry I thought I would be have a lot to write about how big of a step this is. I thought I would have words about they way these change occur and how my web log will be different now. Now that I am sitting here, I do not seem to have any words for those things. I am not even sure that any of those ideas are worth writing about.

Comments

Popular Posts