Thankful

My friend Jeremy asked a group of us to come up with a list of a hundred things that we are thankful for. Going back to high school Jeremy started lists of 100 Favorite Things. It is something that we have been doing ever since.

Jeremy asked us to make a list of the 100 Things we are most thankful for. I see my Favorite things and my Thankful things to be two different lists. Jeremy does not see it that way. I do not want to be trivial about thinks that I am thankful for. I think there is a problem with people who thank God for ever little thing. I am seeing that the same way. The 100 Favorite Things list will have to come later.

Here is the list of things I am thankful for:

Family, My Job, Friends, worldwide communication, place to live, my mind, my health, sense of humor, the time I am living in, people that care about me, my comptuer, the people I work with, chances I have, my view of the world, my sense of the world, laughter, my car, Enjoying the company I work for, living in America, my background, the Bill of Rights, Coast to Coast air travel, My Parents, Being Missed by my friends, my life to this point,

Comments

Popular Posts