I should write something

I feel like I should write something today. Everything I can think of seems a bit lame. I have a couple ideas that I have been kicking around in my head for a few days, but none of them have really come together. I cannot focus one writing. I cannot focus on the ideas in my head.

This has always been one of my problems with writing. I cannot focus on what I should be doing. I am told that writers should write everyday. Even if they do not have anything to write, they should still write everyday. The point of Sad Salvation is that I will write everyday. I have a list of ideas to write about, but I just cannot lock onto any of them.

I think that I am filling my mind with too much garbage. I watched at least two hours of television tonight. That cannot be any good for me. I am always watching too much TV. I work for a company that makes it easier to watch TV.

I am just going to pack it in tonight. I hope I can avoid this in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts