Driving Home

It is dark when I leave work now. By the time I leave the building it is usually pitch black. I know this is a result of Daylight Savings Time. Last night was the first night this week that I left work at my usual time. It is the first time I noticed how dark it is.

I wonder how this is going to effect my ideas about work. It seems a little silly for me to think about this since we just had a round of layoffs. I guess I have some idea of how the layoffs are going to effect me. I am not sure about the darkness. I wonder if it is going to make me want to leave work early or kill my productivity at the end of the day. I know it is going to change the way I view my day is some way.

In some ways I think it is these little things that have the biggest effect on my life.

Comments

Popular Posts