Welcome To Daylight Savings Time

I guess it is the little kid in me, but I have always thought Daylight Savings Time was the coolest thing in the world. There was an episode of The Adventures of Pete and Pete where the younger Pete tried to go back in time on the night that the clocks get set back. I have always liked the idea of having an extra hour of sunlight during the summer and turning the clocks back in the fall.

I feel that I have to be ready to use the advantages of Daylight Savings Time. I feel that I should try to get up an hour early everyday. I should do it and take that time to write. Lately I have been getting up very late. I have not been using that time well at all. I know that a lot of writers say the morning is the best time to write. It is the Time when your brain is clearest.

I have not been finding extra time to write lately. I have had to put other things aside to write. I should be looking for chance to squeeze more time between the other things I do. That extra hour in the more would be a really big thing if I could do it. This is just another example of how I do not have any discipline in my life.

Comments

Popular Posts