Two TiVo Dreams

I had two TiVo dreams. In the first dream TiVo was having a convention. TiVo had taken all of the employees to a resort hotel. TiVo had invited the families of all the employees to come along. My Parents came to the resort. The TiVo parties were going on throughout the hotel. My parents and I sat down in the only empty restaurant. We waited for other people from TiVo to join us. My sister Dot got there a little while later. I could not get my family and the people from TiVo into the same room. They just stayed in different rooms.

In my other dream a layoff was coming. I knew it, but I was not sure who else knew it. It got to the end of the day and they still did not have the meeting. Everyone in the company was loaded onto buses. We were told that we are going to an overnight meeting. The buses too us to a hotel. All of the employees where in a room together. JR was leading the meeting. We were doing things like, "Name ten things that remind you of band camp." It was like we were going to have one last fun time before we got laid off.

Comments

Popular Posts