TiVo Wins an Emmy

TiVo has been awarded an Emmy. The academy give out lots of technical awards. Basically if you are a company that is working to improve television viewing, you are going to win an Emmy. There is something about the company I work for winning an Emmy that excites me. I think it is just the coolest thing in the world.

They showed us the Emmy statue at the company meeting this week. I wanted to get a picture of me holding it, but no one had a camera. I want to get an Emmy on my business card. I think it is cool that I work for a company that has won an Emmy. I want to tell all my friends about this. I know it is not the same as if I won the Emmy, but I can say I had something to do with it. It is just like I can say I have had something to do with the success of the company.

I know this entry makes me sound like a total geek. I think my obsession with the Emmy comes from going to school for broadcasting. The Emmy is the Oscar for unluckily people. I do not think TiVo will ever win an Oscar. This is as close as I am ever going to get.

Comments

Popular Posts