Talk about the dream

Yesterday I talked to my friend Cathy about the dream in my last post. She asked me what did I think it means. I told here that I am never good at figuring out my own dreams. This is what I always tell people. I try a hard to remember my dream and write them down. I do not try to figure out what my dreams mean. The number of things a dream might mean is just too large for me to understand.

Cathy said that she thinks the dream has a pretty simple meaning. She thinks it means I am homesick, I hate my job, and that I need a date. Personally I do not think it is that easy. I think there is more to this dream. I think that I am homesick, but I do not want to leave my job behind me. I want to find someway to stay at TiVo and move back home.

I think she is write about the date part of dream. It has been a long time since I have had a date. Whenever I had a love dream, I am always a little depressed. The woman from that dream was not a real woman. When I dream about a fictional woman, I always wonder why I cannot find a woman like that. When I dream about a women I really know I am sad because I know she does not feel that way in the real world.

Comments

Popular Posts