November is usually a big month for me

For the last couple of years November has been a big month for me. Things in my life seem to change in the fall. The things do not always happen in November, but they happen around November. Here is the list going back a few years.

2000 Moved to a new apartment
1999 Moved from Portland to San Jose
1998 Moved from Warminster to Portland
1997 My Brother Matthew passed away
1996 I lost my job at the Navy base and started working at Ficomp

I know there is a chance that something big might happen to me soon. Today we found out that the Vice President of my department resigned. This is the last thing in the world that I expected. There are a lot of different things that this might mean. I might be totally over reacting. I might be hitting right on the head. There is a vibe that my world might be changing. I just wonder how my life is going to change.

Comments

Popular Posts