Notes from the Road

I am currently in Chicago staying with Jeremy. I have been here for the last two days. One of the things that we have been talking about is relationships. It is a subject that both Jeremy and I like to talk about. I gave him my mundane tale of my love live a year to date. It was not a very exciting story.

I have also been reading the End of Summer Party web log. The people on the End of Summer Web log and my romantic life have been bumping around in my head. That is a pretty bad combination. They jogged a couple of ideas loose in my head.

I was thinking about the New Years Eve party where Chris kissed me. I really liked that kiss. She kissed me a couple of times when we were in college. She was a very good kisser.

This made me think about the last time I kissed a woman. I have lived on the west coast for three years now. In that time I know that I have not kissed any women. I have only had one date in all of that time. That date ended up going nowhere.

I have to think to beyond those three years. I cannot remember the date of the last time I kissed a woman. I know it had to be before March of 1998. In March of 1998 I knew that I was going to move that year. I knew that I did not want to add any attachments to my life.

I think the last time I kissed a woman was the summer of 1997. I had a face to face meeting with a woman I met on the internet. We had dinner at the King of Prussia Mall in suburban Philadelphia. After dinner I walked her to her car. She kissed me. I felt as if I did a bad job kissing her. I was very nervous about meeting her. I must have been right. She never called me again.

Comments

Popular Posts