The Dream

I had a dream about work last night. In the dream my company was taking to Pennsylvania. My parents had decided to throw a reception at a house they had just moved into. In the dream the house was just down the street from where my parents live in real life. I spent most of my time at the reception just looking around my parents' new house. It seemed very small. I noticed that it only had two bedrooms. That means that I could not move back into my parents house. My sister Kathy was living in that other bedroom.

TiVo had hired an event coordinator for the retreat. I was standing in my parents bedroom and she walked in. We were away from all the other people at the reception. The event was about five foot ten, round face, glasses. She has long light brown hair. There was a good vibe between us as we talked. I took the chance and kissed her on the lips. After the kiss she was flustered. She said something about it not being the right time or place for that. I told here that I just wanted to take a chance. Then she kissed me back. It was a long kiss. I looked at the doorway and there were a bunch of people looking at us. The people were the people of my same level from work. They started to make fun of me right away. I moved so the event coordinator would not see the people from TiVo.

Comments

Popular Posts